At Fitz Equipment, our inventory is huge and packed with the best National Torque Converters the industry has to offer. We provide new complete units as well as replacement parts. We have the ability to ship the same day or the following day.
The National Torque Converter is a single-stage torque converter that is tailored specifically to ensure higher peak efficiency with minimal moving parts. Fitz specializes in National torque converters of all models: C195, C245, and C300.
- Maximum torque available during peak power requirements
- Reduced engine maintenance and overhaul costs
- Fewer liner sizes required when pumps are driven by torque converters
- Maximum flexibility and complete control through the entire load range
- Reduces or eliminates shock to equipment
- Does not overheat while operating at light loads
- One pump performs both functions
- Chain driven; easily adjustable
- Removable as a unit
- High-capacity flow rate permits more efficient oil cooling
- Accessible from outside of sump
- Oil filters externally mounted and easily removed
- Pressure and temperature gauges are shock-protected and easily replaced