At Fitz Equipment, we have a huge inventory of torque converters that we can manufacture to meet your specific needs. Allison Torque Converters allow for a fully automatic engine transmission and provides powerful torque and smooth power shifts while effectively utilizing horsepower.
We offer TC 575, TC 585, TC 845, TC 945, and TC 955 rebuilt Allison torque converters and component parts.
About Alison Torque Converters:
- Allison Torque Converters are normally found on construction equipment, crane carriers and in the oil field.
- Horsepower for Allison units ranges from 300hp to 550hp, with an RPM range of 1800 rpm to 3000 rpm.
- Gearing: No Gearing
- Oil Type: C-3, C-4, 10W
- Mounting: SAE No. ½ 0 Automatic Flywheel Housing, SAE No. 1 Automatic Flywheel Housing
- Dry Weight: 700 lbs to 1400 lbs
- Torque Converter Ratio: Various Ratios Available with Allison TC systems
- Control System: Multiplies Torque Hydraulically
- Optional Engine Driven PTO: No PTO provisions available
- Cooling System: Remote mounted cooler element
Allison Torque converters have these built in:
- Oil system
- Charging oil pump
- Oil cooler
- Easy mounting drive
Other features include:
- One standard housing for all engines in the horsepower range
- Wider engine horsepower coverage
- Greater parts interchangeability for a variety of installations
- Greater versatility of installation for any given engine